Version 0.11.0 released
Warning: This release has a few breaking changes. A quick overview:
- ‘Colours’ -> ‘Colors’ For consistency, we’ve chosen to rename all occurendes of ‘Colours’ to ‘Colors’
- The ‘TransitioningContentControl’ use now an enumeration for ‘Transition’
More details here: https://github.com/MahApps/MahApps.Metro/wiki/Breaking-Changes-or-WTF-is-happening-with-the-ALPHA-version
- You can now put all the resource dictionaries in your ‘App.xaml’ file
- ProgressIndicator is marked as ‘Obsolete’. In future, use ‘MetroProgressbar’ with ‘Indeterminate’ set to ‘true’
- Like the ProgressIndicator, the Panorama will be removed in future versions. There is a chance that it will be rewritten and reintroduced later on.
- TextBox, PasswordBox, ComboBox and DatePicker use now the Validation.ErrorTemplate for displaying errors. The default template is ValidationErrorTemplate.
- The Demo application has been completely rewritten.
- Implemented a FlipView control (#472)
- Added a glow window like Github For Windows (#347)
- Added a clean styled window (#516)
- Added message dialogs (#764)
- Added new accent colors (#681)
- #399 - GroupBox margin incorrectly applied when floating
- #391 - Added disabled VisualState for SwitchToggleButton [@zii-stefan-schweiger]
- #406 - ToggleSwitchButton: Removed accent border when unchecked [@stefan-schweiger]
- #407 - GroupBox margin fix [@punker76]
- #414 - Add a event IsOpenChanged to Flyout [@dairentech]
- #420 - Fix Window icon is too pixelated [@AleksandarDev]
- #488 - Adapt the ListViews disabled state to the ListBox disabled state [@flagbug]
- #604 - Support for smaller ProgressRings [@Cornyfisch]
As the last stable release was 8 months ago, not every feature/fix/PR is listed here.